Hello friends, and future aeronauts! AeroWorks Balloons is currently closed for the season. We will be up in the air again in May, and look forward to taking you on the ride of your life! Buy a gift certificate voucher now to receive savings, and sign up for a ride when our schedule opens in the spring--good for the whole 2014 season!
Fly With Us
Have you ever laid back on a grassy hill and wondered what it might be like to hitch a ride on one of the puffy clouds dotting the sky? It is every bit a cool as you can imagine, and not as impossible as you might think.
The physics that are responsible for making the clouds puff along through atmosphere, are in essence the same principles which power these magnificent flying machines. So we invite you to come fly with us and experience the magic of floating along on a colorful cloud.
How It Works
- Get booked!
- Flights are at sunrise and sunset, 7 days a week. This is the best time for balloons to fly due to atmospheric conditions. The fact that it's the most enchanting time of the day? Bonus.
- Flights are weather dependent and require winds less than 6 knots on the Earth's surface.
- We let you know if the flight is a go or a no-go about 3 hours before the flight.
TIME TO FLY!
- First, you meet us at a designated launch area and we take you in our van out to the launch site.
- The whole excursion lasts about 3-4 hours. This includes traveling to launch/landing sites, and pre-and post flight rigging.
- Flight time is about one hour.
- After the flight we land, pack up, celebrate with champagne, and recount tales from our adventure.
- Book online with a deposit to hold your spot. We have gift certificate vouchers available as well, and they make an unforgettable gift.
WHY FLY WITH US?
- We have online booking!
- You can easily see our schedule online and book a time that is convenient and fits your schedule.
- In the event bad weather causes a cancellation of your flight, our online booking tool makes the rescheduling process as easy as possible.
- We're a local company, and you will be flying with the owner who has been involved with ballooning for 45 years, and has a perfect safety record.
- We guarantee thoughtful attention to every aspect of your flight.
- We offer the traditional post-flight champagne toast with a distinguished sparkling wine, champagne, or Wollersheim sparkling grape juice as a non-alcoholic alternative.
- To complement the celebration, we serve artisanal Wisconsin cheeses and other tasty, local finds.
- Complimentary cold soda and water are served during the adventure.
WHAT ABOUT THE WEATHER?
- Balloons require nearly perfect weather conditions to safely fly. It is not entirely unheard of for a person to reschedule three or more times. Some weeks are great, and others are rainy and windy.
- We make it as easy as possible to stay up on the weather with notifications by email, texts, Tweets, and Facebook.
- Our online scheduling tool provides the easiest possible method for rescheduling.
(608) 616-WIND (9463)